Solution Account Manager, Security
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality - and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives.
For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation
CA has earned scores of Global Workforce Excellence awards in the past few years and there is a reason for that. Our fun, diverse and fast paced corporate culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in the industry. Here you will have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, enjoy our competitive compensation package- all while pushing the boundaries of "what's" possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators.
- 50 Best Companies To Sell For – Selling Power Magazine
- Computer World Ranked Best Places to Work in IT
- 2012-2014 – Working Mother 100 Best Companies
The Solution Account Manager- Security role is an exciting opportunity to sell CA Technologies market leading solutions into one of the hottest IT spaces - Security. This position involves selling CA's Security solutions to a combination of existing account base and new logos.
- Ability to prospect and create opportunities within assigned accounts within a Florida territory.
- Manage and optimize the overall customer account experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the customer's business and its competitive landscape.
- Identify DevOps solutions that address customer's needs and lead efforts to sell such solutions:
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Understand and navigate the customer's buying process.
- Meet or exceed CA's stated financial quotas and targets.
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities.
- Manage opportunities and transactions to ensure long-term stability and sustainability of book-of-business.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency with CA's approved methods and processes for the following:
- Territory Planning
- Account Planning
- Opportunity Planning
- Lead to Quote
- Performance Management
- Need-Based Sales Methodology
Demonstrate on-going personal and professional development and increased proficiency with respect to the following capabilities:
- Proposal Development
- Negotiation and Closing
- Problem Solving Skill and Agility
- Solutions Expertise
- Competitor Awareness and Positioning against CA Solutions
- Proficiency with CA Sales Tools
Minimum Requirements & Skills
- Strong prospecting skills employing a variety of techniques including cold calling, social selling, email, partner channels and inside sales.
- Hunter and start-up mentality with proven ability to capture new logos.
- Experience with broad based understanding of the software development life cycles (waterfall, agile, etc.), various types of testing events (functional, performance, etc.) and components of an application release process.
- Experience in uncovering sales opportunities and builds broad network within the development/architecture line of business.
- Experience in identifying competitive technologies and their place in the market.
- Demonstrated experience understanding a customer's environment/business challenges and articulating a complete DevOps solution that may challenge a customer's thinking & strategy to drive ROI.
- Experience in building and growing business relationships while exhibiting superior presentation, communication and objection handling skills who will thrive in a high pressure sales environment.
- Excels in a matrix selling environment collaborating with technical presales and services.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent training in business or account manageme
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top