Solution Account Manager, Security
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Solution Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting our solutions within our leading Security portfolio into the Named Enterprise accounts in Germany.
This position will help create an efficient strategy while working closely with your internal network and by providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through closure.
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
- Effectively manage and optimize each account’s customer experience with CA Technologies.
- Have a passion for meeting or exceeding CA Technologies’ financial sales goals, and strategic business targets
- Committed to master CA Technologies’ internal business processes, systems, and support, and adopt and suggest change where necessary
- Empower yourself in developing your career journey, and maintain excellent professional skill at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA Technologies parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate with your internal network and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies’ advantages to the customer.
- Committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer.
- Understand and navigate the customer’s buying process.
- Take pride in leading account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction. Act on results.
- Working experience in direct sales working with enterprise software products or services
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Both direct and partner sales experience would be considered favorably
- Experience of closing large complex deals, over an extended sales cycle
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field
- Experience selling Security solutions (Identity, Access Management, API etc.) is an advantage
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top