Solution Account Manager, PPM
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
As a Solution Account Manager, PPM, you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise, thought leadership and an advanced knowledge of CA Technologies' Project and Portfolio Management solution to effectively validate (both from a financial and technology perspective) the value of CA's solutions in context to the business and IT objectives of our customers and partners. You will collaborate with your internal network to help drive sales opportunities from identification and qualification right through closure by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
- Handle all communications with the client or partner with respect to the solution to ensure consistent execution of the sales or partner enablement approach and customer or partner satisfaction.
- Take pride in communicating CA Technologies' capabilities and vision for solutions by coordinating or conducting demonstrations, whiteboard discussions, enablement plans and presentations.
- Effectively run virtual teams and collaborate with account team to map CA Technologies to the customer's or partner's business.
- Committed to set and manage appropriate customer and partner expectations regarding the proposed solution from Presale to post-delivery.
- Network and establish trusted and sustainable relationships with internal/external partners and clients.
- With a can-do attitude, research and correlate information sources to document client's or partner's current and desired states, and collaborate with appropriate subject matter experts to analyze customer's or partner's capabilities to achieve the desired state.
- Empower yourself with an in-depth knowledge of product functionality and benefits within identified solution sets.
- Typically 5 or more years IT industry or IT technical sales related experience with a proven track record of solution sales expertise.
- An in-depth understanding of technology concerns and the ability to quickly become knowledgeable on our competitor's overall technology strategy and product solutions is necessary.
- Experience working with customers, sales personnel, as well as a good understanding of the industry disciplines, technologies and applications relevant to CA products is required.
- An underlying sound business acumen or experience in order to demonstrate how CA Technologies can fulfill the business requirements of customers is important.
Sound like a fit? Great!
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what's "possible" by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA's fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a "driver"
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top