Solution Account Manager, Dev Ops
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Solution Account Manager (Application Development), you will be responsible for managing customer relationships and Sales cycles for Software, Services and Education within existing and prospect or new-business Enterprise customers. You will be responsible for building and managing virtual teams of internal and external resources, including Pre-Sales team members and external partners/service providers.
For more information on the solution-set please visit: http://www.ca.com/us/products/develop-test.html?intcmp=headernav
- Responsible for building and delivering against a “Develop & Test” solution sales strategy/account business plan for Named Enterprise customer Accounts in UK&I region
- Building effective relationships with customers
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the customers’ business and the industry in which they compete Identify needs which CA Technologies solutions can help resolve
- Committed to develop compelling business value proposals for our solutions, including business account plans
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s)
- Previous Software sales experience is essential.
- Previous solution sales experience ideally gained with DevOps, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Testing tools, Test Data Management, Agile, Mobile Application Development, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and/or Application Development software solutions.
- New business Sales focus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of over-achievement in a sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top