Solution Account Manager, Agile Ops
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Solution Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting our Agile Operations solutions into the Named Enterprise accounts in Germany.
This position will help create an efficient strategy while working closely with your internal network and by providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through closure.
- Responsible for building and delivering against an Agile Operations solution sales strategy/account business plan for Named Enterprise customer Accounts in Germany
- Building effective relationships with customers
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the customers' business and the industry in which they compete Identify needs which CA Technologies solutions can help resolve
- Committed to develop compelling business value proposals for our solutions, including business account plans
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s)
- Previous Software sales experience is essential
- Previous solution sales experience ideally gained with System Management, Application Performance Management (APM), Infrastructure Management, Monitoring, Mobile Performance Monitoring, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or Application Development software solutions.
- New business Sales focus
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record of over-achievement in a sales role
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top