Solution Account Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Solution Account Manager, you will be responsible for new and existing accounts for CA, sell our PPM solutions to the client. Project and Portfolio Management from CA Technologies is a comprehensive solution that allows clients to manage any of their strategic portfolios (IT, new product development, service or applications).
Our enterprise-class PPM solution is easy to configure, highly scalable, and available on demand. With Project and Portfolio Management from CA Technologies, clients can easily align resources, requirements and schedules to continually improve their innovation lifecycle. Clients will be able to accelerate time to value on your investments, adopt new methods and approaches more easily, and ultimately make better decisions to drive your business forward.
Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our PPM solutions and ultimately closing business.
- Effectively manage and optimize each account’s customer experience with CA.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Have a passion for meeting or exceeding CA’s financial sales goals, and strategic business targets.
- Committed to master CA’s internal business processes, systems, and support, and adopt and suggest change where necessary.
- Empower yourself in developing your career journey, and maintain excellent professional skill at all times.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate with your internal network and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies’ advantages to the customer.
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer.
- Understand and navigate the customer’s buying process.
- Take pride in leading account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction.
- Act on results.
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Typically 5+ years’ experience in direct sales working with PPM, BI, ERP or other organizational software products or services
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Both direct and partner sales experience would be considered favorably.
- Experience of closing deals, over an extended sales cycle.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top