Solution Account Director,Enterprise Mgt
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As a Solution Account Director, you will be responsible for positively impacting the relative attributes of a specialized account(s) including customer satisfaction, growth, and share of wallet, the successful introduction of a specific new solution(s), and driving business value ROI for our customers.
This will be accomplished by gaining a thorough understanding of the clients’ business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which CA can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s) as well as within CA Technologies.
This position is responsible for selling CA Enterprise Management solutions into the Named Enterprise accounts. He or she develops a sales strategy in line with achieving sales objectives and positions CA Technologies as a total solution provider.
- Serve as the sales person for CA’s Enterprise Management solutions within Korean market
- Develop a sales strategy, including a target prospect list, a sales plan, and a channel sales plan, coordinate marketing events, and qualify customer’s prospects
- Represent EM relative to the competition, positioning CA Technologies as total performance solution providers
- Deliver EM sales presentations/demonstrations
- Own the Statement of Work development
- Forecast and report sales activity
- Travel as required
- Bachelor Degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent
- At least 7 or more years of sales experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions to senior (C-Level) executives
- Ability to establish client relationships and network within organizations
- Experienced in selling with partners and enable them to generate pipeline and drive deal closure
- Experienced in selling in a team environment and ability to coordinate activity with product sales representatives, services account managers, Channel Partners, and EM subject-matter experts (SMEs)
- Process-oriented, strategic approach to selling with a track record of qualifying and closing complex, high value sales transaction
- Ability to manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts
- Ability to generate short-terms results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability
- Excellent communication skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top