Solution Account Director,Enterprise Mgt
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Solution Account Director, Enterprise Management – you will be responsible for driving sales-growth for the Enterprise Management portfolio in Hong Kong and Taiwan. This position will help create an efficient sales strategy while working closely with account management and presales teams, by providing expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through to deal closure.
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for CA Enterprise Management solutions portfolio and ultimately closing business
- Challenging yourself to create and deliver innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Effectively lead and optimize each account’s customer experience with CA
- Targeting to meet or exceed CA’s financial sales goals, and strategic business targets
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer
- Take pride in leading account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction
Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for CA across these primary areas:
- Identifying customer needs, and gaining customer commitment
- Delivers value to customers
- Makes persuasive product presentations
- Educates customers through structured training
- Develops sales leads
- Adapts approach to different buyer motivations
- Closes through logical, incremental steps
- Commits time and effort to increase their own professional development
- Experienced approx. 7 years’ or more in Partner/ Direct Sales, OR Solution Sales
- Software sales experience (essential), specific Enterprise Management product experience is not needed
- Experience in closing complex deals, for large strategic accounts in industries such as – Finance & Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, or Government, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Business level English or Higher, local language skills required
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top