Solution Account Director,Enterprise Mgt
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
This position is responsible for selling CA Enterprise Management Solutions into both Named Enterprise and non-Named Accounts by working closely with direct sales team, indirect sales team as well as local channel partners based in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Serve as the sales person for CA’s Enterprise Management solutions within Malaysia and Indonesia market
- Develop a sales strategy, including a target prospect list, a sales plan, and a channel sales plan, coordinate marketing events, and qualify customer’s prospects
- Work closely with partners to create opportunities and pipeline for non-named accounts/ Partner route to market initiative for new pipeline generation
- Represent EM relative to the competition, positioning CA Technologies as total performance solution providers
- Deliver EM sales presentations/demonstrations
- Own the Statement of Work development
- Forecast and report sales activity
- Travel as required
- Perform additional duties as required
- Bachelor Degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent
- Experience and proven success sales record of selling an Application Based Software
- At least 7 or more years of sales experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions to senior (C-Level) executives
- Experience in closing complex deals, for strategic accounts across multiple industry verticals (especially to GICs, GOV, BFSI and Telco accounts)in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Ability to establish client relationships and network within organizations
- Experienced in selling with partners and enable them to generate pipeline and drive deal closure
- Experienced in selling in a team environment and ability to coordinate activity with product sales representatives, services account managers, Channel Partners, and EM subject-matter experts (SMEs)
- Process-oriented, strategic approach to selling with a track record of qualifying and closing complex, high value sales transaction
- Ability to manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts
- Ability to generate short-terms results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu and/or Bahasa Indonesia
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top