Solution Account Director,Enterprise Mgt
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Solution Account Director, Enterprise Management – you will be responsible for selling CA Core Enterprise Management solutions into Named Enterprise accounts, and acquiring new accounts. This position will help build an efficient sales strategy while working closely with your internal network and by providing your expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through closure.
Major solutions under Enterprise Management: APM, UIM, DCIM, PM, Cloud Monitor and etc.
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for our Enterprise Management solutions portfolio and ultimately closing business
- Effectively lead and optimize each account’s customer experience with CA
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Targeting to meet or exceed CA’s financial sales goals, and strategic business targets
- Collaborate and lead our internal network to lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate CA Technologies’ advantages to the customer
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer
- Understand and navigate the customer’s buying process
- Take pride in leading account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction
- Approx. 7 years’ experience in Partner OR Direct sales working with enterprise software products or services
- Enterprise Management Software background preferred
- Experience in closing complex deals, for strategic accounts across multiple industry verticals (Telco, Finance, Manufacturing, High-Tech, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Intermediate English
FOOTER – If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top