Solution Account Director - Payment Security
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
As a Solution Account Director (Payment Security) – you will be responsible for the strategic direction and driving business growth in Japan. This involves ensuring the achievement of sales targets, business development of new logos, and building customer loyalty. In addition, this position will support and continue to develop executive level relationships with partners.
For more information, visit www.CA.com/payment-security
- Customer Focus: Built effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. Take pride in leading account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction
- Strong Values: Honesty and ethics are critical to success at CA. We strive to live according to our core values.
- Communication: Deliver outstanding verbal and written communication that is impactful and persuasive with the intended audience at all levels.
- Industry Knowledge: Possess general knowledge of payment card ecosystem and fraud/risk associated with eCommerce transactions. Ability to quickly develop in-depth knowledge and become an authority on industry trends, best practice, competitive practice, competitor awareness, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Adapts approach to different buyer motivations and closes through logical, incremental steps
- Business Acumen: Understanding of the key aspects of business including business models and competitive positioning; how organizations operate, including role of structure, systems, and processes.
- Financial Acumen: Use of in-depth financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; understand how financial decisions impact business success.
- Matrix Environment: Develop mastery in navigating CA's internal processes and systems, and supporting roles. Strong experience in working in a matrix environment with an international technology vendor with emphasis on collaboration and achieving outstanding results.
- Typically 7 or more years of experience in software sales, with a proven track record of success in managing and growing large-company accounts
- Experience to sell into the finance industry (banking, credit card, securities, etc.)
- Payment security related knowledge and product experience would be beneficial
- Business level English or Higher, Native level Japanese
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top