Solution Account Director - Automic
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Solution Account Director, you will be responsible for eliminating the barriers between ideas and outcomes for our customers through the introduction and use of CA Technologies solutions to solve business challenges. This will be accomplished by gaining a thorough understanding of the clients' business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which CA can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. This position is further responsible for developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s).
This position will take a leadership role in working closely with sales colleagues and related roles to help drive complex sales opportunities from identification and qualification through closure by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy.
This position is also responsible for mentoring less experienced sales team members to broaden and sharpen their skills in positioning CA's solution offerings to customers or prospects in a comprehensive, compelling and competitive manner.
This position is responsible for selling CA Automic Solutions into a set of accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Automic BU is all about Automation. It's the core of any enterprises aspiring to be a Modern Software Factory as each and every enterprise is a software company. Automic offers a powerful Automation Platform that drives major ROI and innovation benefits to both the IT and Business. The Automic BU is seeking to bring on board a highly energic Solutions Account Director (SAD) to manage the sales and marketing aspects across the India sub-continent region working along side with the CA Technologies in country major account teams and business architects
This position must be seen by the customer as being both customer centric and solutions oriented. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
- Customer Commitment: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
- Knowledge and Application of a specific CA's Solution Set: Know and understand specific CA domain product(s), how to identify the solution to best meet the customers' business needs and how to appropriately position the CA domain solution with customers.
- Territory/Account Management: Effectively manage territory and accounts; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability. Lead and coordinate internal/external resources to effectively pursue opportunities.
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and CA's sales methodology.
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; knows how financial decisions impact business success.
The role requires an individual who are:
- Sales Focused : With exceptionally strong networks (Architecture, Development, Infra, SAP/Oracle ERP teams) across different verticals, driving new business, generating your own leads and working with dedicated internal sales support to grow the Automic footprint in the India market
- Super Strong Board: Entrepreneurial, hunting role, self-starter, and ability to connect with C-level executives as well as the ability to deliver high-level technical solution sales/positioning
- Skillsets and knowledge: Familiarity with Workload Automation, ITPA (IT Process Automation), Release Automation/DevOps, SDLC, Agile, SAP ERP, Oracle Apps (OEBS, Siebel, etc.) Cloud Automation, BigData Automation, Orchestration Automation, or ITSM would be added advantage
- Responsibilities: Direct New Business Sales focusing in Tier 2 market segments and working with Partner teams for Commercial segments as well as dedicated Account Directors for Tier 1 customers
- Successful candidate profile: The successful candidate will have "been there, hunted, overachieved consistently" in high-value and disruptive complex infrastructure and business
Business Travel and Physical Demands
- Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management.
- Typically 10 or more years of experience with a proven track record of success in managing and growing large-company accounts.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top