Solution Account Director, Agile Ops
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for selling CA Agile Ops solutions (CA Application Performance Management, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, CA Network Performance and many more) into a set of accounts leading to achievement of assigned quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
As a Solution Account Director, Agile Ops – you will be responsible for driving sales-growth for the Agile Ops portfolio in ASEAN region. This position will help create an efficient sales strategy while working closely with account management and presales teams, by providing expertise in all phases of a sales opportunity – from identification and qualification right through to deal closure.
This position must be seen by the customer as being both customer centric and solutions oriented.
Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for our customers by exhibiting:
- Have a passion for developing compelling business value proposals for CA Agile Operation solutions portfolio and ultimately closing business
- Challenging yourself to create and deliver innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Effectively lead and optimize each account's customer experience with CA
- Targeting to meet or exceed CA's financial sales goals, and strategic business targets
- Be committed to demonstrate thought leadership and expertise to the customer
- Take pride in leading account reviews and customer satisfaction survey processes to assess overall client satisfaction
- Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for CA across these primary areas:
- Identifying customer needs, and gaining customer commitment
- Delivers value to customers
- Makes persuasive product presentations
- Educates customers through structured training
- Develops sales leads
- Adapts approach to different buyer motivations
- Closes through logical, incremental step
- Commits time and effort to increase their own professional development
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top