Solution Account Director
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
As a Solution Account Director in our Agile Ops Team (formerly known as Enterprise Management), you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise, thought leadership and an advanced knowledge of CA Technologies' Agile Management solution to effectively validate (both from a financial and technology perspective) the value of CA's solutions in context to the business and IT objectives of our customers and partners. You will collaborate with your internal team to help drive sales opportunities from identification and qualification right through closure by developing and driving an effective and efficient sales strategy.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
- Handle all communications with the client with respect to the solution to ensure consistent execution of the sales enablement approach and customer satisfaction.
- Take pride in communicating CA Technologies' capabilities and vision for solutions by coordinating or conducting demonstrations, whiteboard discussions, enablement plans and presentations.
- Effectively run virtual teams and collaborate with account team to map CA Technologies to the customer's business.
- Committed to set and manage appropriate customer expectations regarding the proposed solution from Presale to post-delivery.
- Network and establish trusted and sustainable relationships with internal/external partners and clients.
- With a can-do attitude, research and correlate information sources to document client's current and desired states, and collaborate with appropriate subject matter experts to analyze customer's capabilities to achieve the desired state.
- Empower yourself with an in-depth knowledge of product functionality and benefits within identified solution sets.
- Typically 5 or more years IT industry or IT technical sales related experience with a proven track record of solution sales expertise, selling both software and services.
- A 'hunter' and 'achiever' sales mentality exemplified by a competitive and collaborative drive to succeed
- Challenger or Consultative style of questioning to uncover customer value, desired outcomes, identified pain, and financial ROI for account penetration and growth
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
- An in-depth understanding of technology concerns and the ability to quickly become knowledgeable on our competitor's overall technology strategy and product solutions is necessary.
- Experience working with customers, sales personnel, as well as a good understanding of the industry disciplines, technologies and applications relevant to CA products is required.
An underlying sound business acumen or experience in order to demonstrate how CA Technologies can fulfill the business requirements of customers is important.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top