Software QA Manager - Manual/Automation Testing
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Software QA Manager – Manual / Test Automation:
The Quality Assurance Manager will lead a distributed team of QA engineers along with being hands on participant. The QA Manager and his/her team will be actively involved in driving automation along with functional, regression, end-to-end testing of SaaS based Product & Service deliverables. Uses metrics, data and fact to measure quality on all Service delivery aspects and publish weekly dashboards.
Work Experience: 12+ Years
Required Technical Experience/Back ground:
- QA background with greater than 12+ years of experience.
- Manual and Automation knowledge is must.
- Must have good exposure on Core Java
- Should have exposure to Oracle, Selenium Web driver, Test NG framework, Linux
- Should be in Manager Role currently.
- Manage direct & matrix resources
- Should have lead distributed teams.
- Create and execute growth plan for individuals in the team.
- Live the principles behind the Agile Manifesto in all interactions and equip the team to do the same.
- Should have worked with cross functional teams like Product, Operations, Project management, Development etc.
- Should have played role of Business Analyst
- CI/CD knowledge preferred
- Should have done Mobile based testing
- Understand dynamics of SAAS / Cloud based platform, orchestration technology
- Knowledge of deployment in SAAS / Cloud based platform preferred
- Understanding of CRM tool like Salesforce
- Focus on the customer needs and ecommerce payments domain knowledge.
- Focus on improving processes
- Able to run MIS forecasting for management on health of overall QA-defect status
- Establish and track success criteria and metrics for all the projects
Work Location: Bangalore
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top