Software Engineer - Front End
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Ready to make IT history? Us too!
We are seeking a talented Software Engineer for our Tel Aviv office to support development of our CA BlazeMeter product. CA BlazeMeter is a self-service, web and mobile load testing platform providing developers an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box performance testing solutions. CA BlazeMeter significantly simplifies the performance testing process for web and mobile applications by providing developers easy integration into their native development and CI environments, realistic user simulation, advanced scripting capabilities, unlimited on-demand load testing capacity, comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations.
About the Role
The Software Engineer is one of the key members of the development organization. As a front-end engineer you will be working with the latest and up-to-date techs, to provide a smooth experience for customers using our web application. You will develop using React and Redux and face a varying range of challenges, from a smooth dashboard experience, to rendering live, near real-time graphs.
You will be responsible for:
- Work as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
- Participate in the technical design and development of new features and products.
- Maintain and support existing features and products.
- Contributing to technical documentation and training material.
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the product and development processes.
- Participating in software development process following Agile/Scrum model.
How You’ll Stand Out
An ideal background will entail:
- At least 2+ years of experience in web applications development
- Great knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Team player and Excellent communication skills
- Curious, Self-Motivated and fast learner
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
It would be good if you have:
- API and RESTful best practices
- Databases and especially MongoDB
- Source control (Git)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in large-scale web development/Linux using Amazon EC2
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top