Software Engineer (CA) - Front End
="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for working closely with management and architects to create highly complex and sophisticated software on design projects that span several groups. Provide high level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex problems for a product or family of products in the area of Identity Suite.
- Designing and coding moderately complex front-end modules that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems and solutions.
- Transform a graphical web-design into a functional user interface. Work closely with Web designers, on new modules and enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field - Preferred.
- Typically 2 - 4 years of professional experience with web application development
- Passion for building best of breed user expirence.
- A details oriented person, aiming for a pixel-perfect look.
- Curious, a fast learner, and fast to respond
- Passionate about programming.
- A team player with good social skills.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top