Software Engineer (CA)- Core java, HTML, CSS, JS
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or product line. The Software Engineer will perform moderately complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks as well as perform analysis related to software design and development.
- Work collaboratively within an Agile Team to write high quality, testable code that meets the Definition of Done:
- Strive to meet team sprint commitments.
- Adopt a test-first approach to software development, where possible in which the test is developed before the code.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers.
Work Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of 3+ and a maximum of 6years of experience
- Strong in core java and oops concepts
- Has good knowledge on HTML/CSS and Javascipt and should have worked with any UI framework like Angular JS
- Should have a good knowledge on database technologies like SQL.
- Knowledge on Design patterns is desired
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top