Software Engineer (CA)
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or product line. The Software Engineer will perform moderately complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks as well as perform analysis related to software design and development.
Typically, 2 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- Ability to write and test code in an object oriented language, preferably Java. (Ruby, C++, perl also accepted)
- Experience in working in Automation Framework
- Testing in an agile environment
- Must be able to setup system from scratch based on requirements
- Selenium knowledge/familiarity is preferred
- Ability to write intermediate SQL code
- Knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and how to apply them (white box, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise, state transition, boundary value, decision table)
- DOE, simulation, model-based testing, FMEA,and robust design analysis.
- Experience with ELK and/or Splunk will be given preference
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top