Software Engineer (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for creating complex software systems that span several product areas. Provide high level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex problems.
Develop working solutions to solve wide array of product challenges
- Collaborate with cross functional global team with effective communication skills
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas to improve product capabilities
- Work with customers on any technical issues reported by them on the products developed
- Coordinate in leading projects and driving them to successful completion
- Strong experience in Jaspersoft Reports and Dashboards development
- Experience in design and development of reports using Jaspersoft studio and jasperserver
- Experience in writing SQL Queries and knowledge on PL/SQL
- Experience in design and development of Jaspersoft Domain
- Hands-on web technologies like XML, JSON, CSS, Java script, HTML5
- Knowledge on various jaspersoft integration approaches with other products
- Knowledge on tools like GitHub and TeamCity
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Ability to code scalable, high-performing features, enhancements
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Contribution to open source software and active participation in open source software development and adoption preferred
- Good defect analysis, triaging and fixing skills
- Ability to develop utilities, tools to fulfill day to day development team needs
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrate the use of strong interpersonal and social skills in individual and group settings
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top