Services Consultant - Clarity, PPM
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloudJob Overview
This position is responsible for the effective implementation of Clarity, CA Technologies’ PPM solution within our client’s environment.
- Utilise our Services team’s Best Practices to accurately and efficiently implement Clarity as a solution within the client environment.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical product implementation.
- Interact with Support to open and track product issues when necessary.
- Actively engage as part of the project team with the purpose of contributing product and solution expertise, and to contribute as required to deliver a successful client engagement, following the Project Manager (when applicable) directive.
- Meet target billable utilisation.
- Adhere to Time and Expense Policy.
- Adhere to company policies of Code of Conduct/Ethics; Security and required training.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- Help build the knowledge base in the Practice communities in which you choose to participate in – including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
Work Experience5 or more years of work experience as an IT professional are required for this position. Educated in Information Technology and prefer a minimum of 1 year experience at an IT professional services or software organisationSkills & Competencies
- Demonstrate ability to engage in hands-on implementation of software technology at a complex level for a PPM product.
- Proven comprehension of solution capabilities and how specific products within the solution are designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Advanced technology troubleshooting skills.
- Execute an average business level of written and oral professional communication in local language and/or English.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top