CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Services Consultant – Porto Alegre
The Services Consultant position is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of and ability to effectively implement products of chosen expertise both at the individual product level and solution level within the client environment.
- On-site Job at customer
- Keep and maintain Security CA Solution at customer environment
- Implement new functions, versions and expand CA Security Solution in customer environment
- Architect solutions with clients, based on best practices.
- Monitor proactive CA Solutions at Customer
- Produce customer-facing technical documentation.
- Assist technical support in troubleshooting customer issues.
- Minimum 5 years of client interaction and technical implementation experience, with the ability to rapidly generate client trust and confidence.
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or related discipline – or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel availability.
- Experience with Security tools as Identity and Access Manager, Governance and APIs
- Troubleshooting knowledge
- Experience in architecting and implementing integration solutions around key technologies.
- Experience with: network infrastructure devices (switches, routers, load balancers); identity and access management systems (LDAP, CA SSO, Oracle Access Manager )
- Proficient with Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Back to top