Services Client Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for contributing to business growth by working directly with clients, CA Sales, Services Practices teams and the GEO Delivery owners to identify and grow Education and Services opportunities within assigned accounts or territory, making sure the work sold can be profitable and delivered to a high standard.
- Lead Education and Services business development efforts within assigned accounts or territory and act as the single point of contact for all Services opportunities and issues across all practices in supported accounts.
- Engage with the Sales team to create and execute on a business plan to optimize the install base with the customer, cultivate expand opportunities, and plan appropriate coverage model to support that business and/or alignment to sales campaigns.
- Ensure profitable and successful engagement completion by focusing on project scope accuracy.
- Ensure high Services NPS scores by focusing on delivering high quality Service projects.
- Oversee a portfolio of projects and opportunities within assigned clients along with well-developed leadership qualities enabling coordination and mentoring of matrixed staff.
- Interact and effectively communicate the state of the project and future business opportunities through executive briefings to the client's senior level management team.
- Collaborate closely with assigned SMEs including Architect, Consultant, TSO, and Global Practice team to align delivery approach to business development phase ensuring strong continuation from business development to delivery.
- Collaborate with the Resource Management team to appropriately staff each project.
- Adhere to CA Policies of Code of Conduct/Ethics; Security and required training available at LMS.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top