Services Client Manager
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
As the Services Client Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to business growth by working directly with clients, CA Sales, Services Practices teams and the delivery owners to identify and grow Education and Services opportunities within assigned accounts or territory.
- Lead Education and Services business development efforts and act as the single point of contact for all Services opportunities
- Engage with the Sales team to create and execute on a business plan to optimize the install base with the customer, cultivate expand opportunities
- Ensure profitable and successful engagement completion by focusing on project scope accuracy
- Ensure high client satisfaction by focusing on delivering high quality projects
- Oversee a portfolio of projects and opportunities within assigned clients along with well-developed leadership qualities enabling coordination and mentoring of matrixed staff
- Interact and effectively communicate the state of the project and future business opportunities through executive briefings to the client's senior level management team
- Collaborate closely with assigned SMEs including Architect, Consultant, and Global Practice team to align delivery approach to business development phase ensuring strong continuation throughout
- Collaborate with the Resource Management team to appropriately staff each project
The Services Client Manager will spend approximately 70% of available time on business development activities, developing a trusted relationship with the client, Sales Management and account team, positioning Services during the product sales process and driving Services transactions independent of the product deals.
The Services Client Manager will spend approximately 30% of available time making sure what they have sold is being delivered as a high quality and profitable service engagement.
Business Travel and Physical Demands
Business travel of approximately 50% or more percent yearly is expected for this position.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or Business related field.
Typically 10 or more years of related professional project management experience plus 4 or more years of professional program management experience. Previous experience and track record of successfully managing large multi-million dollar complex global projects.
Native or business level Japanese, and business level English (both are essential).
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to sell and support a sales process.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply sound judgment to any situation and negotiate the best outcome for all involved parties.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with ability to communicate both written and verbally with project team, CA Services management and customers.
- Must possess advanced technical awareness of project solutions.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top