Services Architect - Identity Management
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
Services Architect plays a critical role in the delivery of our services engagements. SA must be able to assess client’s current challenges and requirements in the areas of Identity Management. As a Services Architect you will be responsible for the expert technical knowledge and ability to effectively design, scope, and accurately, architect and implement our solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately and efficiently architect and implement products of chosen expertise as a single Business Unit multi-product solution and/or a cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solution within the client environment through utilizing Services Best Practices.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by designing, scoping, assessing and delivering solutions that address the client’s business requirements and are within the “Scope of Work” as agreed to by CA Technologies and Customer.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical integrated solution implementation issues for solutions of chosen expertise.
- As a project technical team member contribute product and solution expertise, and provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement.
- Demonstrate a commanding ability to assess the client’s current infrastructure, business requirements and planned budget to effectively position and design a complete CA Technologies solution that adheres to Services Best Practices.
- Help build the knowledge base in the communities in which you choose to participate in – including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
- Business travel of approximately 25 or more percent yearly is expected for this position.
How you will stand out:
- Demonstrate hands-on expertise of software technology design at a complex level for single Business Unit multi-product solutions and/or cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solutions of chosen expertise.
- Typically 5+ years of IT industry related experience, preferably with a professional IT services company or software provider.
- Proven comprehension of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Must possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for products of chosen expertise and for complex integrated solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Perl, Shell and UNIX. Experience with Java is an advantage.
- Ability to understand, design, assess, scope and communicate how solution(s) of chosen expertise resolve typical client business needs.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to generate success for the customer!
- Must possess excellent English – written and spoken
- Ability to engage at business and technology levels across customer’s organization.
- Ability to assess and understand the wider picture.
- Must be able to self-learn and be self-sustainable. You don’t need to get tasks on a daily basis but you can take on a big mission and lead it by yourself.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top