Services Architect - Clarity PPM
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Services Architect – Clarity PPM
This position is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of, and ability to effectively design, scope, and assess Clarity Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) solution expertise, both single and multi-product integrations, within our client environments.
We are seeking 8+ years experience as an IT professional. The successful candidate will be educated in Information Technology and have a minimum of 4 years experience designing solutions in an IT software vendor or professional services organisation. Strong business knowledge is required to properly align CA Technologies Solutions with customer requirements and expectations. Industry specific experience is a plus.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently architect and implement Clarity
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by designing, scoping, assessing and delivering solutions that address the client’s business requirements and are within the “Scope of Work” as agreed to by CA Technologies and Customer.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical integrated solution implementation issues for solutions of chosen expertise.
- As a project technical team member, contribute product and solution expertise, and provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement.
- Meet target billable utilization as defined by this role.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Ability to assess the client’s current infrastructure, business requirements and planned budget to effectively position and design a complete CA Technologies solution.
- Help build the knowledge base including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrate ability to design software technology at a complex level for Clarity PPM in an Enterprise environment.
- Proven comprehension of solutions capabilities and how the Clarity PPM solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Must possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for Clarity PPM and for complex integrated solutions.
- Ability to understand, design, assess, scope and communicate how Clarity PPM expertise resolve typical client business needs.
- Execute an above average business level of written and oral professional communication in local language and/or English.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top