Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Location: São Paulo/ Brazil
" Enable and protect the open enterprise" is the mantra of today's application economy and identity is the new security perimeter "…….Your future starts here !
CA Technologies is currently seeking individuals with either of the following: CA Single Sign On / CA Identity Minder / APIManager/ Siteminder / AuthMinder Service Architects in Web Security. The Services Architect position is a customer-facing, technical product expert, who delivers technical aspects of implementations, provides mentoring to project team members and supports client relationships. Although this is a technical position, the candidate should be able to demonstrate a history of working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to define functional requirements, and ultimately deliver technical solutions.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
In this role, you'll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Deliver post-sales solutions with clients, based on CA Identity Minder / APIManager/ Site Minder / Auth Minder best practices.
- Architect post-sales CA Identity Minder / APIManager/ Site Minder / Auth Minder solutions, based on best practices, across a diverse set of business verticals
- Implement CA Identity Minder / APIManager/ Site Minder / Auth Minder solutions at client sites across a diverse set of business verticals
- Produce customer-facing technical documentation.
- Assist technical support in troubleshooting customer issues.
- Develop and maintain training and workshop material
- Collect and articulate customer feature requests to Development organization.
How You'll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Security technology. They will be focused, motivated and customer centric. An ideal background will include:
- Minimum 5 years of CA Identity Minder / APIManager/ Site Minder / Auth Minder hands-on design and implementation experience, including r6 – 12.52, Federation, and Secure Proxy Server expertise.
- Minimum five years of client interaction and technical implementation experience, with the ability to rapidly generate client trust and confidence.
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or related discipline – or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of web access management principles, general Internet/network security standards and cryptography.
- Knowledge of Web services (REST and SOAP), general Internet/network security standards and cryptography.
- Experience in implementing integration solutions on Windows Server and UNIX hosts (Linux, AIX, Solaris)
- Experience with: application and network infrastructure devices (switches, routers, load balancers); identity and access management systems (LDAP, load balancers, web servers, application servers, etc…).
- Proficient with Red Hat Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Sound like a fit? Great!
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what's "possible" by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA's fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a "driver"
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top