Services Architect - Agile Central
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Services Architect (formerly Technical Account Owner)
Customer Success | Any Major City, United States
CA-Rally is looking for a talented individual who can serve as a guide for our largest and most strategic customers as they implement, enable and continuously improve their use of the CA Agile Central platform and Agile methods.
We are looking for someone who will thrive in an environment that lives and breathes Agile, is highly collaborative throughout all levels of the organization and is powered by team members with passion and drive for customer and company success.
As a high-performing Services Architect, you must have intellectual curiosity, empathy for the customer and passion to continuously learn.
To be successful in this role you'll need a high level of business acumen and the ability to share knowledge with customer success in mind.
This role requires technical knowledge to be able to leverage Agile Centrals's platform to scope applications, assisting customers with scoping integrations and analyze metrics in service to the business goals and overall health of our strategic customers.
What you'll be doing:
Use your business & technical knowledge to solve complex problems
- Liaison to Technical Services to provide design details and requirements for custom apps, connector and data move development
- Communicate the value of newly released features in Agile Central
- Contribute internally to the Agile Central team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas
Build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on customers' implementations of Agile Central, understanding business goals and requirements
- Coordinating with internal teams (Sales, Technical Support, Product Management or R&D) to meet customer needs, while helping manage customer expectations
Help organizations maximize Agile Central adoption
- Monitor and identify trends in Agile Central adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of on-going Technical Success Reviews
- Leverage Agile Central product and platform expertise, to provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specific to customers' needs by linking customer's business processes with Agile Central solutions
- Coach customers on Agile methodologies and provide consultation on how to implement best practices in Agile Central.
Facilitate a strong and growing relationship with customers
- Accelerate account penetration by identifying opportunities to facilitate additional sales, training and consulting needs
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to identify and address renewal risks for customers' license
- Advocate customers' product feature priorities internally within Agile Central by participating in engineering planning meetings
- Understanding of and experience managing all phases of the SDLC
- Technical experience or aptitude - we're not looking for software engineers, but you should be a good technical problem-solver
- Experience with Agile principles, practices and processes
- Excellent presentation, demonstration and facilitation skills for leading meetings, demonstrations and trainings
- Blend of business acumen and customer focus to enable quality business outcomes for both the customer and Agile Central
- Effective communication, listening, verbal and written skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills to work with sales, services, engineering and support in a dynamic and innovative company environment
- Thrive in a collaborative agile environment
- Available for up to 10% travel.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top