CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Services Architect – Business – PPM Clarity
New York City
Santa Clara, CA
- Multiple Opportunities
This is a Functional role and not Technical…Please note !
“Enable and protect the open enterprise” is the mantra of today’s application economy and identity is the new security perimeter “…….Your future starts here!
This position is responsible for providing customers thought leadership and domain expertise for CA PPM as a Services Architect. This position is also responsible for the deep expert functional and business knowledge of and ability to effectively design, scope, and assess the CA PPM solution, make recommendations on business processes and reengineering, possess industry knowledge across many verticals, and to provide architectural guidance and oversights of customer engagements.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Understanding of common integrations with core product solution such as ERP, data load, migrations, etc.
- Understanding of all Services offerings in solution catalogue
- Troubleshoot issues and provide guidance to solution team
- Assist with the creation of SOW’s, proposals and demos for CA PPM
- Provide architectural oversight for strategic and at risk projects
- Act as trusted advisor in all customer interactions
- Ability to follow and update design specifications, configure solution accordingly and perform unit testing
- Understand CA ecosystem of supporting organizations
- Mentor junior team
- Contribute to Services Best Practice library
- Deep understanding and practical industry knowledge and familiar with common business and accounting practices
- Deep understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SSO mechanics
- Understand difference between an On Premise and On Demand (SaaS) solution
- Certified on current Product release within 90 days; maintain certification (5-10 years prior product experience a must)
- Individuals with superior presentation and communication skills to provide customer onsite and remote training and develop customer technical documentation.
- Ability to travel throughout North America (50% Architect)
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Security technology. They will be focused, motivated and customer centric. An ideal background will include:
- Ability to synthesize complex business problems and offer practical solutions leveraging current product release
- Ability to design scalable, reliable and supportable CA PPM solutions based on customer desired outcomes
- Ability to conduct workshops and produce solution value realization roadmap to extend customer solution
- Experience with Business Process Reengineering and Organizational Change Management a must
- Ability to capture, read, understand and modify business requirements, design specifications, training plans, and other solution artifacts
- Ability to raise issues or concerns with CA and Customer teams
- Ability to engage as a part of the project team; contribute product and solution expertise, deliver messaging to customers
Education / Certifications:
- Business degree helpful or other business related experience (MIS, MBA, Bcom)
- Industry certifications a plus:PMP, ITIL, SCRUM
- Deliver on-site solution training
Sound like a fit? Great!
To get started, click
To fast track your application, be sure to tell us in your cover letter why this job – and working at CA – are of interest to you.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Our Islandia, NY campus offers several amenities, including:
- Gourmet cafeteria with wide selection of cuisine
- Montessori Child Development Center for children up to the age of six
- Banking services
- Fitness Center (state of the art facility complete with indoor full court basketball, indoor racquetball courts, cardio studio, outside running track, soccer fields, tennis courts)
- Concierge services (dry cleaning, package shipping, stamps and movie rentals)
- On-site chiropractor
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
To learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top