Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Are you ready for the best work of your life?
The Services Architect for API is responsible for the expert technical knowledge of and ability to effectively design, scope, and assess products within the API solution expertise both single Business Unit multi-product solutions and cross Business Unit multi-product integrations within the client environment.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently architect and implement API products as a single Business Unit multi-product solution and/or a cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solution within the client environment through utilizing Services Best Practices.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by designing, scoping, assessing and delivering solutions that address the client's business requirements and are within the "Scope of Work" as agreed to by CA Technologies and Customer.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical integrated solution implementation issues for API solutions.
- As a project technical team member contribute product and solution expertise, and provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement.
- Meet target billable utilization as defined by this role.
- Adhere to Time and Expense Policy.
- Serve as a mentor to all Services Consultants, who are actively engaged as part of the project team on assigned client engagements.
- Demonstrate a commanding ability to assess the client's current infrastructure, business requirements and planned budget to effectively position and design a complete CA Technologies solution that adheres to Services Best Practices.
- Help build the knowledge base in the communities in which you choose to participate in including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
- Adhere to all company policies, including but not limited to Code of Conduct/Ethics, Security and any required training.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or business related field.
10 years or more years of work experience as an IT professional in the API space are required for this position. Must be educated in Information Technology and prefer a minimum of 4 years experience designing solutions in an IT professional services organization. Strong business knowledge is required to properly align CA Technologies Solutions with customer requirements and expectations. Industry specific experience is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrate ability to design software technology at a complex level for single Business Unit multi-product solutions and/or cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solutions of chosen expertise.
- Proven comprehension of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Must possess advanced technology troubleshooting skills for products of chosen expertise and for complex integrated solutions.
- Ability to understand, design, assess, scope and communicate how solution(s) of chosen expertise resolve typical client business needs.
- Execute an above average business level of written and oral professional communication in local language and/or English.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top