Senior SQL Database Developer with TSQL Programming
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
- Experience of working closely with developers and on large-scale databases
- Installing, upgrading, configuring, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting of Microsoft SQL Server and Databases.
- Proficient in T-SQL queries using Stored Procedure, User Defined Functions, Dynamic SQL, joins, Views, User defined functions, Triggers, Cursors, CTE, DML, DDL and etc.
- Proficient in Performance Tuning of SQL query and Dissecting SQL Query Plans – Advised development team on optimization of queries by looking at Execution Plan, Reviewing Missing Indexes, etc. for better tuning of the database.
- Good Understanding of Isolation Level, Normalization, De Normalization, Database/Data Model Design – Should have been involved in database modeling
- Experienced in Database Administration
- Experience in implementing high availability process like log shipping, Mirroring, and Clustering.
- Experience in implementing different types of Replication Models like Snapshot, Merge and Transactional.
- Experience with importing/exporting data to and from SQL Server Databases across different data sources
Experience in the following would be an added advantage ::
- Has experience with MS SQL Server suite of products like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Expert in Creating and managing roles for security in SSRS reports.
- Experience in Database Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery procedures.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top