Senior QA Engineer (Core Java with Selenium Testing)
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
- Overall experience between 5 to 10 years
- Experience working in agile teams and proficient with agile methodologies.
- Strong in Selenium and Core Java Knowledge.
- Working experience in creating scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Knowledge on Jenkins
- Good knowledge on Automation Framework development
- Good familiarity with web application security testing.
- Working experience with RESTful services in Automation
- Strong understanding of software quality process
- Thorough hands on experience with all levels of testing including Sanity, Usability, Functional, Regression testing
- Self-motivated and have a can do attitude.
- Can perform under pressure and can work in multiple product areas and technologies.
- Good understanding of web application deployment, load balancing etc.
- Strong in Automation code reviews and strong in debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and can present to both technical and non-technical audiences.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top