Senior Account Director, Banking
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Located in our Melbourne office, this position is responsible for owning the relationship with a key player in banking. Expectations are high in customer satisfaction, growth and the successful introduction of new solutions. We require a thorough understanding of the business and the sector, corresponding IT initiatives, needs identification and the development of compelling business value proposals for our solutions. This position will possess a trusted relationship with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, other key buyers within the assigned account and for ultimately closing significant deals.
The successful candidate:
- Customer centric and solutions oriented sales professional
- The pinnacle of individual contribution in software sales and account management
- Ability to manage the most challenging and complex of accounts
- A track record of consistently achieving quota achievement and high performance
- Industry thought leadership and ability to act as mentor/ coach and team leader
- Deliver positive, quantifiable results for CA - greater than market norms
- Be the role model for the highest levels of functional capability and competency
- Operate successfully in a complex, matrix environment – a team player
- Integrity – always do the right thing
- Creative approach to selling, providing strategic solutions to banking business challenges
- Build strong relationships quickly and leverage from them
- Detailed knowledge of at least one software market relevant to CA product suite
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top