CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Senior QA Engineer – Test Automation-Selenium Web driver, Test NG, Core Java
This position is responsible for verification that the product is implemented to the stated requirements and validation that the product functions as designed. Design, build and execute functional and customer use case focused tests that verify the accuracy and reliability of assigned products meet stated requirements.
- Expert in QA with strong focus on Automation Testing.
- Sound knowledge on complex product architectures & interfaces
- Solid programming and scripting experience: Core Java, Groovy, Maven/Ant etc. – Must
- Solid data structures knowledge – Must
- Tools: Selenium, Test NG
- Solid hands-on experience in test scenario development and implementation
- API testing
- multi-threaded tests
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with Application Servers/containers such as Tomcat and TomEE
- Experience with databases – Oracle/SQL Server, SQLDeveloper etc.
- Experience with SaaS and Enterprise environments
- Experience with Agile (SAFE) is a big plus
- Knowledge of Web Services/REST
- Participate in product design review
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Team player
- Put forward accurate time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Complete all scheduled tasks on time
- Develop customer focused test plans
- Set-up and maintain testing environments
- Perform complex test cases and maintain associated test records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
- Escalate issues to a higher level where issue resolution is not achieved within a reasonable amount of time
- Provide information to technical documentation (i.e. Product Release Notes/Readme files)
- Review product documentation (manuals/Getting Started Guides) for technical accuracy
- Work with development team to understand assigned modules/new product features for the purpose of developing test cases
- Participate in the design spec reviews to understand design, contribute quality requirements and ensure testability
- Familiarize themselves with new technology, operating systems, automated testing tools, etc. in order to maintain an awareness of technological advances.
- Assume a QA project or team leader position within the organization.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree (in Engineering) or higher, global equivalent in Computer Science or related field
Experience : 4+ years
Work Location : Bangalore
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top