Scrum Master (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Scrum Master you will be dedicated team member who has a primary responsibility to help the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals. You will be responsible for teaching Scrum, implementing and enforcing Scrum practices, and identifying and eliminating impediments.
- Take a pride in acting as Scrum master for a few scrum teams with a focus on guiding teams towards improving the way they work.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Have a passion for assisting the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Challenging yourself in maintaining relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Liaise between the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines.
- Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties or between our team and other scrum teams.
- Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile centre of excellence. Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred. Master’s degree or global equivalent a plus.
- Experience working in agile environment as a Scrum Master
- Previous SW development experience welcomed
- Very good communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- SCRUM certification is advantage
- Demonstrate knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top