SaaS Services Owner
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
The SaaS Services Manager is an innovative and strategic technologist who works closely with business stakeholders and technology teams to deliver state of the art SaaS services. The SaaS Service Manager is a senior member of the SaaS Operations and Delivery team, and will partner with Product teams, as well as work closely with sales, clients, and marketing. The SaaS Business Service Manager will be the primary role to drive SaaS requirements and customer feedback into the Business Unit planning process.
- Function as the primary SME (subject matter expert) on a particular CA SaaS offering and its target market; Understand competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities
- Partner with product management teams to review SaaS offering roadmaps and advise on applicable technology and/or underlying SaaS requirements
- Participate in the SaaS offering Program Increment reviews to understand design and contribute to quality requirements
- Serve as a SaaS subject matter expert and main point of technical contact for Sales and client questions
- Keep up with latest technology trends and innovations around SaaS architecture/technologies
- Develop and maintain an understanding of SaaS related compliance processes, and risk management
- Write service requirement documents/use cases that define the features/capabilities required to address market opportunity; to be used by Product Management to influence the product backlog
- Work with marketing to develop content applicable to the SaaS service, including security, operations and compliance for internal and external distribution
- Align product deliverables with market and customer needs for the SaaS Service
- Work closely with sales to support sales activity, including developing technical collateral and creation of quality, easy to understand papers and presentations on SaaS offerings
- Understanding of regulatory, security and compliance concept as it relates to the SaaS Service
- Engage with sales and legal in contract negotiations and provide input into SaaS related legal material for contracts
- Manage relationships with key sales and technology partners
Skills & Competencies:
- Passionate about understanding market needs
- Engages well with customers and broader CA community at all levels
- Understand how their SaaS offering supports corporate strategy, goals and objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS offering, competitive offerings and market drivers
- Knowledge of risk assessment fundamentals and standards like PCI, VISA ACS, SSAE-16 and ISO-27001 that apply to SaaS services
- Knowledge of security technologies and architecture, including encryption, cloud network security design, security group configuration, intrusion detection, data loss prevention and application security that impact the SaaS service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to represent CA to existing and prospective customers
- Understand the internal organization in order to best support plan execution by leveraging appropriate resources
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Business Travel and Physical Demands
Business travel of approximately 20 or less percent yearly is expected for this position.
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree or global equivalent a plus. Additional management or leadership training is beneficial.
Typically 7 or more years’ experience in, preferably, a variety of IT-related position. Demonstrate proficiency for core IT Administration functions and possesses in depth knowledge and expertise/knowledge across several IT disciplines that relate to SaaS services (e.g. Security, Risk, etc.).
Experience working with Federal government entities in a related field highly desired.
Experience working with International government entities in a related field highly desired.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top