Resource & Partner Mgmt Administrator
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for the appropriate and timely staffing of CA Services projects within a specific geography and area/practice utilizing internal resources and/or CA Services partners, ensuring that resource skills and expertise align with customer/project requirements, and maximizing internal capacity to achieve utilization targets.
- Field resource requisition details from Clarity and review project description and skills required for identification of potential internal candidates.
- Align staffing of billable personnel, maximizing ability to achieve billable utilization targets by role.
- Onboard CA Services partners and applicable resources.
- Responsible for creation of Purchase Orders.
- Assist in troubleshooting partner and internal time entry issues.
- Reporting, data analysis and general administrative duties.
Typical Role definition:
Professional Staff. Works under general supervision. Has learned the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field of study, not yet the formal application of these concepts, practices, and procedures.
Job-Specific Authority and Role:
- Manager is consulted for decisions
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Region(APJ/EMEA/LA/NA).
- Typically does not manage a budget.
Business Travel and Physical demands:
Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.Physical demand:
- Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or business related field.
Typically 0 to 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced office environment. Prefer experience in resource management and professional services operations, scheduling a pool of consultants.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and problems with limited supervision.
- Good professional verbal and written communication skills are required in local language and/or English.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careersWe and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.EOE/Min/Women/Veterans/DisabledNearest Major Market: BoulderNearest Secondary Market: Denver
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top