Regional Comp & Benefits Specialist
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Regional Comp & Benefits Specialist
Location: Brasil/ São Paulo
Your future starts here!
This position is responsible to work closely with the Global Compensation & Benefits team to support the design, development, administration and communication of CA’s compensation and benefit programs, policies and procedures for LATAM region of CA. This position is also responsible to identify and assess emerging regional trends and any potential impact on the programs and plan design so to proactively respond to new market initiatives.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Work as a team member with other Compensation and Benefit professionals in the Corporate headquarters to ensure the successful design, development, implementation, execution and communication of CA’s Compensation program.
- Support the development, implementation, cost-effective administration and communication of the Company’s base pay, incentive pay, equity process and other compensation-related programs including:
- Lead the development, maintenance and administration of effective and equitable LATAM compensation and benefit programs.
- Ensure a systematic approach of appraising a position through an accurate job description.
- Provide planning, organization and staff support for LATAM compensation-related projects, including internal and external surveys, out of cycle increases, annual processes (such as merits and equity distribution) and special management requests.
- Perform and/or review quantitative analysis, findings and recommendations and implement changes accordingly.
- Develop and maintain LATAM incentive compensation plans. Assist less senior compensation professionals with addressing controversial issues with management.
- Analyze LATAM incentive plans to ensure that they are achieving their intended objectives and are appropriate for the position. Recommend and design changes as necessary.
- Ensure the region’s recognition and rewards program is a competitive program, responsive to changing needs and diverse cultures.
- Lead the overall LATAM design, implementation, communication and administration of the Company’s benefit programs.
- Lead the development, maintenance and administration of effective and equitable benefit programs.
- Ensure LATAM external competitiveness by directing the participation/development of benefit surveys, analyzing survey data and recommending appropriate benefit practice changes.
- Lead the regional administration and reporting of the company’s retirement plans.
- Develop and monitor LATAM Compensation & Benefit policies, procedures and programs to be responsive to changing needs and diverse cultures.
- Provide Compensation & Benefit guidance to regional HR, line management and employees.
- Develop and/or improve regional tools, systems, processes, and procedures to increase department efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead regional compliance with all country and local Wage & Hour as well as Benefit laws and regulations. Evaluate new approaches, trends, and LATAM best practices. Lead implementation of ideas and approaches.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Security technology. They will be focused, motivated and customer centric. An ideal background will include:
- 5+ years broad and increasingly responsible regional compensation and benefit experience including compensation and benefit plan design, implementation and communication, preferably at a high tech company or consulting firm with global operations.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- ERP systems (SAP/Success Factors).
- Strong query experience using data reporting tools (HRIS and Excel)
- Advanced knowledge of multi-country statutory requirements related to compensation and benefit administration are essential.
- Teamwork, creative problem solving, attention to detail and quantitative skills are required
- Excellent analytical, project management, time management and communication skills needed.
- Strategically partner across areas, entities, and functions; work to achieve win-win solutions to achieve outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top