QA Automation - Selenium with core java
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and/or maintaining software applications for a product or family of products. Provide moderately complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Perform analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.t.
- Design and code moderately complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Overall experience between 3 to 5 years
- Experience working in agile teams and proficient with agile methodologies.
- Strong in Selenium and Core Java Knowledge.
- Working experience in creating scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java.
- Knowledge on Jenkins
- Knowledge of RESTful services in Automation
- Strong understanding of software quality process
- Thorough hands on experience with all levels of testing including Sanity, Usability, Functional, Regression testing
- Self-motivated and have a can do attitude.
- Can perform under pressure and can work in multiple product areas and technologies.
- Good understanding of web application deployment, load balancing etc.
- Strong in Automation code reviews and strong in debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and can present to both technical and non-technical audiences.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top