Project Manager - Maintanence Project
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Manager, Engineering Services:
- BE/MCA with 9+ years of Hands-on IT/Consulting Project/Program Management experience or MBA with 6+ year of hands-on experience in business consulting/program management.
- Experience in managing multiple Maintenance Projects / Programs / Change Requests as individual contributor
- Engage in and remediation activities when required with account team & clients.
- Ensure remediation/action plans are in place to address critical situations.
- Coordinate customer communication and follow up of remediation activities.
- Participate with Support and Services teams during root cause analysis reviews
- Manage Service upgrades
- Strong Customer Engagement Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with both external and internal customers for managing critical Production issues
- Significant experience in Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Tracking and completing the Projects & CRs with in stipulated time
- Should have Lead and managed multiple projects/activities in parallel, preparing and executing minutes of meeting, project status reports, project plan, defect tracker, controlling and monitoring projects
- Takes Ownership & Accountability of assignments
- Knowledge of Salesforce or any ticketing system would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ecommerce domain would be an added advantage
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top