Product Owner, SaaS Ops and Delivery
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As a Product Owner on our SaaS Ops and Delivery Team, you will work on a range of complex problems and will be responsible for building and maintaining the Agile Central production environments. You will work closely with and enhance the productivity of a high-performing Operations Team and work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering Teams to shape our vision, strategy and roadmap. We are looking for people who love solving complex technical problems to drive customer impact.
Product Owners gain understanding of their customers, identify problems that need to be solved, manage a backlog, and work with technical teams to deliver features for our customers while improving the scalability of the platform and generating revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Internalizing and deeply understanding complex technical problems and how they impact our customers and our teams using the environments you are focused on;
- Seeking truth by collecting whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of service, performance, availablity or other business metrics;
- Soliciting and embracing critical feedback;
- Working with the product team to formulate and support the product vision, strategy and roadmap;
- Defining and prioritizing a backlog of work;
- Being the voice of the customer and providing a business perspective on value during day-to-day activities;
- Collaborating with the development and operational teams to define, design, accept, and adapt features including in depth technical conversations;
- Driving improvement in both the technical architecture and the customer experience;
- Meeting with stakeholders (internal, customers and partners) to understand their needs and manage expectations.
- A Computer Science undergraduate degree or other Engineering degree equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Business Analyst in a commercial software product company;
- Prior hands-on technical operations experience;
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis;
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible;
- The ability to identify high-leverage activities;
- The discipline to focus on those high-leverage activities;
- Passion about our products and the possibilities in the Agile ALM market;
- The ability to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers more successful;
- Have several years of experience working in a highly agile (Kanban, Scrum, XP) environments;
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top