Product Marketing Manager - Yipee.io
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Want to work in a startup within CA Technologies?
We’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager to own Yipee.io’s positioning in the market, messaging and communication to customers, leads, partners, and the press. We are looking for someone who can deeply understand our customers and our market to help inform and influence our product roadmap in pursuit of growth (or product/market fit), while simultaneously building and strengthening our customer community and brand.
This self-starting leader must be a results-oriented strategic thinker with an exceptional blend of multi-audience communication skills (you’ll be talking to roles across software teams, from marketing to engineers), a deep and passionate knowledge of DevOps, and the ability to plan, manage, and execute strategic initiatives. We are looking for someone who is both metrics and data driven with demonstrated, measured results and a passion for achieving targets.
This is a unique opportunity for a marketing/business dynamo looking for the excitement of a start-up with the benefits of a well-established technology leader.
Product Marketing and Positioning
- Develop market positioning, messaging and marketing campaigns for target segments, including ownership of our social media presence via Twitter, Facebook, and other relevant outlets as needed (eg: Reddit, ProductHunt, Quora)
- Iteratively adjust and refine our market positioning and messaging based on customer data and analysis (via customer interviews, A/B testing, metrics, etc.) to increase customer acquisition, activation, and retention
- Perform competitive analysis and the development of competitive selling tools
- Perform market, customer, and competitive research to differentiate Yipee.io’s offerings, as well as to anticipate competitive response
- Share learning and best practices with the team, continually improve processes and content, and provide clear and consistent reporting to broader stakeholders
- Drive creation of sales, customer and partner facing messaging and communications
- Define product positioning and key messages, to develop product data sheets, sales aids/enablement materials, and key messages to external stakeholders (media, customers, prospects & partners)
- Develop effective communications including online outreach, events, webinars, and other activities as seen fit for our target and future customer base
- Give presentations in person, online and through video to communicate the value propositions and educate the target audiences about Yipee.io’s offerings
Product Marketing Tactics & Materials
- Develop tactical product marketing plans delivering the proper product positioning via specific activities and programs (social media, webinars, events, videos, etc.)
- Formulate forecasts and create the marketing plan including methods for market penetration, customer acquisition, as well as customer retention and expansion
- Work cross-functionally to create product marketing materials and partner toolkits (data sheets, partner briefs, presentations, online assets, etc.)
- Measure effectiveness of all product marketing programs
- Initiate, develop and deliver thought-leading content via events, blogs, webinars, videos, eBooks, podcasts and other outlets
- Act as a company evangelist for the products in webinars, videos, podcasts and speaking events as needed both internally and externally to analysts, media, customers, prospects and partners
- Create and deliver sales, channel and partner training to ensure they receive sufficient training to properly present and position products to customers and prospects
- Create sales enablement materials such as standard presentations, demo scripts, data sheets, solution briefs, videos, messaging guides, etc.
- Develop additional sales tools as needed that align with the ideal sales process and typical buying process – both low touch and high touch
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with a small team, agile and/or startup experience preferred
- Experience in technical product marketing or sales engineering in SaaS
- Experience with containers, Docker, and microservice architectures is a big plus
- Experience brining a “new concept” offering to market
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top