Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for providing analytic and functional support for initiatives led by Procurement Management.
- Review requisitions/shopping carts and work with suppliers to obtain quotes/SOW’s from suppliers to purchase goods and services on behalf of CA requester’s to issue PO’s
- Perform spot buying function to yield savings.
Requisition Management/PO Release:
- Review requisitions/shopping carts for accuracy, completeness of information/documents and attachments, compliance with Procurement Policies and Procedures and potential for item to be ordered from a catalog
- Submit contracts for signature for fully approved shopping carts and Release PO’s for fully approved shopping carts in a timely fashion.
Purchasing Helpdesk/Purchasing Card Reconciliation/Invoice Assistance/Catalog Enablement:
- Resolve invoice exceptions where invoices do not match PO’s due to pricing/delivery issues.
- Manage supplier performance metrics, improvement plans, and supplier scorecards in support of supplier relationships Procurement owns, maintains catalogs with or interacts with as a preferred supplier
Typically 2 or more years of experience in a Procurement or analytical related function.
- Primary skills to have :
- Should have 2 to 3 years of global procurement experience
- Should have worked in North America and Canada regions
- Exposure to customer service
- Understanding of Vendor empanelment process
Good to have skills :
- Exposure to Ariba SRM preferred
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top