Principal Software Engineer - Core Java - Individual Contributor
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
- Overall experience between 8 to 12 years
- Design and code moderately complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget
- Experience working in agile teams and proficient with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong in Core Java Programming
- Basic understanding of web application architecture and multi-tier web application designing.
- Basic data base skills like writing SQL queries, tuning SQL queries.
- Knowledge in unit test frameworks like Junit.
- Self-motivated and willingness to continuously learn and enhance his/her skillset
- Good communication skills.
- Should be able to work effectively with other team members as needed to determine system problems
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Put forward accurate time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Knowledge on J2EE (JSP/Servlet) will be given more priority.
- Knowledge of continuous integration technologies will be a plus
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top