Principal Software Engineer - C/C++ With Unix/Linux
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Principal Software Engineer:
- Strong Product Development Experience with Client – Server technologies, high volume low latency servers
- Expert in data structures and algorithms
- Expert in C++ and related technologies
- Strong Database Application designing and implementation skills – ODBC/JDBC
- Schema design, queries, procedures, triggers etc.
- Strong experience working with Linux, development and debugging tools
- Experience with SaaS, multi tenanted environment is a big plus
- Experience with XML, SOAP and Web services, RestFUL is a big plus
- Experience with Agile (SAFE) is a plus
- Preferred experience in Visual Studio 2010+ and Eclipse
- Preferred Java/J2EE server side & Core Java coding / designing skills
- Preferred knowledge of popular webservers/app servers such as Tomcat/TomEE is a plus
- Preferred knowledge and experience in fraud prevention domain
- Design / Architecture skills, must be 100% hands on.
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner, should require minimal hand holding to get work done
- Ability to give and take feedback
- Should be comfortable in writing test cases for code written
- Can do attitude, working with other team members and finishing a given work, whatever it takes.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree (in Engineering) or higher, or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field
Experience: 8+ Years
Work Location: Bangalore
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top