Principal Software Engineer (CA)
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
As a Principal Software Engineer (CA), you will be responsible for working closely with management and architects to create highly complex and sophisticated software on design projects that span several groups. Provide high level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex problems.
- Demonstrate a growth mind-set, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development.
- Participate in self-directed learning activities aimed at developing deep expertise within technical domain, including reading relevant publications, participating in domain forums or groups etc.
- Have a deep understanding of context within which our products are being developed, deployed and used.
- Have a solid understanding of the user personas CA products and solution are targeting within the technical domain and deep empathy for the needs of those users.
- Uses in-depth experience and expertise of Agile methods, paradigms and tools to support the development, implementation and adoption of software engineering best practices for the organization.
- Supports the implementation and adoption of new Agile standards, methodologies, and tools.
- Deliberately finds ways to observe users interacting with a product or major feature set to gain deep insights into customer behavior that may lead to novel problem solving approaches.
- Takes intelligent risks and learns from failure.
- Technical expert with in-depth programming and product knowledge and strong technical skills combined with project management and leadership ability.
- Strong technical leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong team work skills for cross-group cooperation.
- Strong technical knowledge across the industry.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other.
- Leadership skills and ability.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Constantly refine and stay current with emerging themes in software development and testing.
We are looking for: CA PPM Architect who is capable of “hands on” work -
- Architecture/end to end solution building
- PPM implementation
- Requirement gathering, design and coding of
- Building process/Workflow
- Road mapping session with the customer based on customer’s business
- Health check up
- Provide consultation for better adoption and best practices
- Take ownership and accountability of the project deliverables and work independently
- Come up with innovative ideas which can be monetized or help us to improve process
- Good communication skill
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Back to top