Principal Software Engineer (CA) Core java
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
This position is responsible for architecting, designing, creating, and testing complex software systems on design projects that span several product areas. Provide high level research and analysis related to software design and development and solve complex problems.
Architect, design and develop working solutions to solve wide array of product challenges
- Collaborate with cross functional global team with effective communication skills
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas to improve product capabilities
- Mentor and coach other team members improving overall technical and domain capabilities
- Coordinate in leading projects and driving them to successful completion
- Minimum 10+ years of experience on Java Development projects.
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in designing of large scale software systems
- Strong coding skills in Java
- Desirable to have coding skills on C/C++
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Design Patterns , doing research and validation for new product features
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Support early and continuous validation of features and stories with customers, analysts and CA’s customer facing teams
- Ability to design, architect, code scalable, high-performing features, enhancements
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top