Principal Software Engineer (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will engage full-time in hands-on software development. Successful candidates are self-starters who thrive in a collaborative, cross functional, agile environment. This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or family of products/solution. Provide moderately complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Perform analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
Skills We Require:
- Having 6-9 years of experience in Automation
- Automation QA experience using tools like QTP, Selenium
- Mobile Automation experience using Appium
- Strong knowledge on writing programs in Core Java
- Exposure to any of performance testing tools and prior experience with usage of it
- Hands-on test experience on testing products using web technologies, XML, JSON, and RESTful API.
- Strong working knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux/Unix and Windows), Networking concepts and Databases.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate the use of strong interpersonal and social skills in individual and group settings
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top