Principal Software Engineer (CA) - Automation & Java
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Must have skills
- Experience in defininig and delivering flexible heterogeneous test automation architecture and supporting infrastructure and tools
- Should be able to drive the tool adoption and migration strategy for existing manual test procedure to automation framework.
- Experience in testing mobile apps using mobile device automation & emulator tools
- Thorough understanding of mainstream and emerging technology standards and advancements in software test automation
- Experience in object oriented design (OOD) methodology and various programming languages, including development using Core Java and/or C++
- Experience with quality tools for test automation
- Junit, Selenium,SoapUI, Protractor, Jasmine
- JSON, Good database skills (Oracle/MSSQL/PostgreSQL)
- Deep understanding of Web Application architecture (n-tier)
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Working experience with Agile Methodologies
- Strong communication both oral and written
Good to have skills
- Experience on BigData stack like ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Solr
- CI tools
- Hands on experience with test automations ExtJS, GWT, JQuery, CSS3.0
- Development experience with RESTful Web Services API’s, Java, Angular JS
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Engineering
- 8+ years of industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in test automation for complex systems or computerized products
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top