Principal Software Engineer (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for architecting, designing, creating, testing, and ensuring the quality of moderately complex software for a major product or product line. The Principal Software Engineer will perform complex code modification, testing, and debugging tasks as well as provide high level research and analysis related to software design and development.
Experience- 8-12 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be strong in Core Java, multi-threading, collections
- Web Services, SOAP, JMS, REST , HTML 5, XML
- RDBMS , NOSQL , MongoDB
- For PSE: Full Stack Java developer who has expertise of building an App end-to-end , from building a UI to backend logic.
- Experience of developing applications with a strong user experience focus will be a plus.
- Knowledge of writing secure and optimized code
- Knowledge of SaaS application architecture
- Docker, AWS , VMWare , Openshift Enterprise and any exposure to Cloud , container or virtualization related technologies will be a plus.
- Knowledge around analytics tools and technologies such as Elastic , Kibana, Logstash will be an advantage.
- SOA , MicroServices development
- Experience of working on and building large scale enterprise software products
- Working in Agile Scrum environment.
- Test driven developmen
- Self-driven and self-motivated and Passionate about building software.
- Good communications skills, with Crisp and concise communication and the ability to articulate on technical topics with ease.
- Collaborative and team player.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top